Systems Engineer, Mid-level
Understand customer’s requirements. Translate real-world requirements into technical specifications. Design and develop a customer-focused engineering solution. Develop military systems using engineering design in an agile environment. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- Experience working in agile design, implementation, and testing of software components and applications in an internship or professional environment.
- Working knowledge of C, C++, MATLAB, Python.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and technical writing.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into hardware, software, or engineering specifications.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- BA or BS degree in a STEM-related field.
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Active Secret clearance.
- MA or MS degree in a STEM-related field.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.