Work with customer to understand customer’s requirements and develop a total solution. Translate customer requirements into technical specifications into system(s). Develop system(s) according to customer requirements using model-based system engineering processing. This position is located in Huntsville, Alabama.
- 3+ years of experience in working with and applying systems engineering principles.
- Experience with MagicDraw, Sparx EA, DOORS, or Rhapsody.
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering.
- Knowledge of UML, SysML, Python, or MATLAB.
- Knowledge of requirements collection.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- BA or BS degree in a STEM-related field
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience with CORE, C++, or Java.
- Knowledge of missile defense system architectures.
- Ability to interface with senior leadership and government customer.
- Active Secret clearance.
- MA or MS degree in a STEM-related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.