Modeling and Simulation Engineer, Mid Level
Perform implementation, regular problem solving, maintenance, and support for agile software development. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts. Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity while engaging senior staff on more complex issues. Work under direct supervision. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- 3+ years of experience in working with and applying M&S engineering principles.
- Experience with C, C++, objected-oriented software engineering, Windows Visual Studio, MATLAB, or RedHat Enterprise Linux.
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation processes.
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree in STEM-related field.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.