Model and Simulation Engineer, Senior Level
Plan and execute modeling and simulation systems development projects and design and develop simulation systems and modeling of simulation objects. Perform analysis applying appropriate scientific and engineering processes and modeling techniques to the life cycle development of systems. Provide analysis and trade-off studies related to operational issues and review plans for system integration, operation, and maintenance and assist in the development of training for operational personnel. Develop tools to assist with analysis of complex, technical problems relating to a wide variety of spacecraft and systems. Work with existing subject matter experts and the customer to explore new missions, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), and architectures to solve some of the hardest intelligence problems facing the nation. Develop algorithms to perform analysis and produce much-needed data products. Maintain and improve large scale simulations to support multiple missions and integrate existing models from mission partners into simulations. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- 5+ years of experience with performing modeling, simulation, and analysis tasks.
- Experience assessing system survivability, system effectiveness, and overall system performance in engagement and mission-level scenario, threat models, and command and control models for new or existing system simulation frameworks.
- Experience with C, C++, Python, or MATLAB.
- Ability to conduct analysis and develop briefings, documents, and other required documentation of results.
- Secret clearance.
- BA or BS degree in STEM-related field.
- Experience with performing model-based systems engineering.
- Experience with military simulations model integration.
- Knowledge of R, SQL, PostgreSQL, Linux, TCL, Tk, VB, or STK.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required.