Mid-Level Test Engineer
- S. in Engineering or STEM field
- 4+ years of experience performing modeling, simulation, and analysis tasks.
- Experience assessing system survivability, system effectiveness, and overall system performance in engagement and mission-level scenario, threat models, and command and control models for new or existing system simulation frameworks.
- Experience performing radar simulation testing (radar phenomenology, radar modeling and simulation, radar data extraction, statistics, verification and validation)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites.
- Ability to conduct analysis, develop briefings, documents, and other required documentation of results.
- Experience with model-based development and systems engineering.
- Experience with integration of military M&S into System of Systems M&S or HWIL test facilities.
- Experience with system frameworks such as PEO IAMDSIM and GSIL.
- Experience with C, C++, CUDA, OpenCL, Python, and MATLAB.
The ideal candidate must be a US Citizen, and must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD SECRET clearance, to support government contracts, as well as successfully pass a drug and background check, in order to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.