Mid-Level Software Engineer
- B.A. or B.S. degree in STEM-related field.
- 4+ years of experience design, development, and testing of models and simulations.
- Experience in design and development of M&S requirements, customer interface to ensure customer requirements are included in design, code development, testing to satisfy end requirements such as assessing system survivability, system effectiveness, and overall system performance in engagement and mission-level scenario, threat models, and command and control models for new or existing system simulation frameworks.
- Experience with C, C++, CUDA, OpenCL programming languages (specifically inter-process communication, parallel processing, real-time simulation, radar modeling and simulation).
- Experience with simulation framework integration using DIS or HLA.
- Experience with Python, MATLAB, or GNU Octave prototyping languages.
- Ability to conduct code unit and integration testing and develop briefings, documents, and other required documentation of results.
- Experience with model-based development and systems engineering.
- Experience with system frameworks such as PEO IAMDSIM and GSIL.
- Experience with design, development, testing, integration of military M&S into System of Systems M&S or HWIL test facilities.
The ideal candidate must be a US Citizen, and must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD SECRET clearance, to support government contracts, as well as successfully pass a drug and background check, in order to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.